3rd Forecasting at Central Banks Conference, Bank of Canada, Ottawa
The Bank of Canada will host the 3rd edition of the “Forecasting at Central Banks Conference”, to be held in Ottawa from Thursday October 3 to Friday October 4, 2019.
This conference is an opportunity to bring together scholars and practitioners from various institutions to promote and discuss recent advances in forecasting methods and applications. We welcome submissions of studies in all areas related to macroeconomic and financial forecasting. Potential topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Data uncertainty and forecast communication
• Nowcasting/monitoring of current economic conditions
• Conditional forecasts, scenario analysis, forecasting risk
• Forecasting with DSGE models
• Financial forecasting
• Big data, unstructured data, high-frequency data
• Forecasting with machine-learning
• Surveys to monitor macroeconomic and financial conditions
The deadline for submission is June 01. Draft paper submissions should be made in PDF format to [email protected]. Please specify whether you would be willing to participate in a poster session. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by July 01.