Fiscal Fragmentation in the Euro Area, Implications and Policy Responses
Sunday, 22 September 2013
The EABCN Discussion Forum has considered a range of issues related to the state of current financial fragmantation in the Euro Area. This have included the spillovers from financial fragmantation, the consequences of financial fregmantation for the resolution of the crisis and the rebalancing of the Euro area economy, the short run policy actions taken in responce to financial fragmantation, as well as the longer-term institutional reforms such as banking union that need to be taken in order to avoid fragmantation in the future.
Guest Speakers have included:
- Yves Mersch (European Central Bank)
- Victor Gaspar (Banco de Portugal)
- Eric Nielsen (UniCredit Bank)
- Jaume Ventura (CREI & CEPR) - slides
- Klaus Adam (University of Mannheim & CEPR) - slides
Click here for the details.