The Macro and Micro of Digital Coins and Markets
THE EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONE TO A FUTURE DATE
The 7th annual research conference jointly organized by the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) and the Euro Area Business Cycle Network (EABCN) will focus on the emerging challenges of public and private competition in payments and decentralized finance along with their legal and regulatory challenges. Confirmed keynote speakers are Prof. Markus Brunnermeier (Princeton University) and Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli (International Monetary Fund).
The organizing committee invites submissions in the following areas (non-exhaustive)
- Monetary Policy effectiveness with public private currency competition
- Trade, FX volatility with cross-border CBDC
- Macroprudential policy for the digital age
- The microstructure of digital financial markets
- New avenues with algorithmic financial products
- Pricing Digital Assets
- The industrial organization of payment platforms: national competition for global players?
- Leapfrogging in emerging economies’ payment infrastructure and instruments