researcher -visiting lecturer, University of peloponesse Ministry of Finance
I enlose some recent publications
• D. Lalountas, G. Manolas and G.Vavouras, (2011), Corruption, Globalization and Development: how are these three phenomena related?, Journal of Policy Modelling,
• Syriopoulos C. and D. Lalountas, (2008), Firm survival and time aggregation bias, Applied Financial Economics Letters, 4(5) 351-354.
• I. Asimakopoulos, D. Lalountas and C. Siriopoulos(2009), The determinants of firm survival in the Athens Stock Exchange, Bank of Greece, Economic Bulletin
• Rodoula Tsiotsou and Dionysis Lalountas (2005), Applying event study analysis to assess the impact of marketing communication strategies: the case of sponsorship, Applied Financial Economics Letters, 1(4)
• Georgopoulos, A. & D.A. Lalountas, The impact of a changing external environment on the survival of foreign-owned plants, submitted, Strategic Management Journal (under 1st review)