PhD Research Scholar, GC University Lahore (Pakistan)
• Presently working on PhD thesis titled, “GDP Fluctuations and Its Impact on Private Investment and Economic Growth: A Study of Selected South Asian Countries” in GC University, Lahore.
• Gold Medalist in Masters, 3.18 / 4.00 CGPA in M. Phil and also did online courses (on macroeconomic management, gender, poverty & trade) from World Bank Institute (WBI), USA through internet.
• Performed a comprehensive review of portfolio of World Bank in Pakistan and analyzed economic reports by the donor agencies, prepared work plan, cash plan during job in EAD.
• Prepared project completion report (P-IV) of PSCBP, assisted in monitoring and evaluation of World Bank’s projects/programs during job in EAD.
• Completed a Research Report titled, “Impact Evaluation of Trainings under Public Sector Capacity Building Project (EAD Component)” during job in EAD.
• Worked as “Customer Services Officer” (Business Development Officer) in Khushhali Bank, which gave a useful insight of development sector (micro-financing in rural/urban areas) as well as financial sector.
• Have more than four years teaching and research experiences and taught various papers of economics to Masters / Bachelors level and have published two research papers. While three research papers are in progress.
• Completed M. Phil Thesis on Macroeconomic Analysis of Foreign Capital Inflows (Foreign Aid and FDI etc) in Pakistan which is published as a book by a German publisher.