Professor, Democritus University of Thrace
Periklis Gogas Professor
Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
- He was recently a Visiting Scholar at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
- He received his Ph.D. degree from the University of Calgary, his Master’s degree from the University of Saskatchewan and his B.A. from the University of Macedonia.
- Invited seminars at the European Central Bank, the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, Temple University.
- Research interests: macroeconomics, finance, banking, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Complex Networks.
- Associate Editor at the Journal of Economic Asymmetries and in the editorial board of various scientific journals.
- Published more than 50 papers in journals such as, the Journal of Money Credit and Banking, Journal of Banking and Finance, International Journal of Forecasting, International Finance, Journal of Forecasting, Physica A, Computational Economics, Economic Modelling, etc
Download (380.71 KB)
Sunday, 10 November 2013
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Monday, 31 May 2010