Head of the Monetary Program, Monetary Design Division, Central Bank of Peru
- DPhil (c) in Economics, Oxford University UK
- MA in Economics, Boston University USA
- BA in Economics, Universidad de Huamanga, Ayacucho-Peru
- Head of Monetary program, Monetary Policy Design, Central Bank of Peru
- Lecturer of Monetary Theory and Policy at Catholic University, Lima-Peru
- Lecturer of Monetary Economics at Universidad de Piura, Lima-Peru
- Lecturer of Monetary Policy at Summer Course of the Central Bank, Lima-Peru
- Lecturer of Monetary Policy at the CECAP, Banco de Guatemala
-"Macroeconomic implications of capital inflows: Peru 1991–2007" in BIS "Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows" BIS Papers No. 44, 2008.
- "Transmission Mechanisms of Monetary Policy in Partially Dollarised Economies: The Case of Peru" in BIS "Modelling Aspects of the Inflation Process and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Emerging Market Countries" BIS Paper No. 8, 2001.
- "Monetary Policy in Partially Dollarised Economies: The Case of Peru" in Lavan Mahadeva and Gabriel Sterne "Monetary Policy Frameworks in a Global Context" BoE and Routledge (2000)
-Articles in spanish in Estudios Económicos and Moneda, both of the Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.